Sunday, July 6, 2008

GOD HANDS























I'm sorry guys for my late updates here in my blogs, because like other person in this world, I have a problem also, but not just a problem but a big problem. But I'm not hoping that someone out there will help me, I'm doing this just to share my experience under the protection of GOD HANDS.

Yes indeed my fellow blogger, God is ALive and His Moving when you ask Him and Trust Him for sure He will make a way. I know not all of you are christian like me but my point here is to inform all of you how my GOD, our God help me all the way.

Last month, my beloved brother involved in a so called problem and we need financial assistant immediately, so what I did is to pray and pray because we don't know where we gonna get that big amount of money and we only hope is to pray.

It's true, when you believed, you will received it, and it say's in the bible.(Mark 11:24) 24'Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

And until now, I always read the word of God, so that God will gave me wisdom and protection not only for me but to all my family, Thanks be to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment